Last week, on the 11th of November, °neo by Five Degrees hosted the Holland Fintech monthly meetup. Holland FinTech Meetups allow members of the international fintech industry to connect.
At the meetup, Don Ginsel shared insights and highlights about the fintech industry. During the meetup, we also heard companies' pitches and wrapped the event up with a networking party.
Let's dive into the Holland Fintech October news recap:
- The European Commission has proposed legislation for banks to make mandatory instant payments across the EU.
- The European Union has finalized the landmark crypto regulations.
- Digital challenger Bunq won the ''landmark'' case against the Ditch Central Bank on using AI for AML screening procedures.
- Mastercard has launched Crypto Secure, which helps banks identify and cut off transactions from fraud-prone crypto exchanges.
- The EU Commission has approved the merger of mobile payment companies MobilePay and Vipps.
Thanks to all the companies for sharing their business ideas during the pitched battle. Congratulations to the Winner, EthicsGrade.
EthicsGrade is an ESG benchmarking and rating agency specializing in the best-practice of Technology Governance, particularly AI Ethics. The company provides health checks, benchmarking, and audit services to clients to develop the appropriate Operating Model for Governance, such as AI Ethics Boards/ Councils, and satisfy the customer and policymakers demands for good governance.
Don't miss our upcoming events.
Subscribe to our events updates and stay connected.