This training course provides you with the basics of Matrix. It covers the history of the system, a functional introduction and insight into how Matrix is used by our clients.
This training teaches you the following;
- The principles on which Matrix is built
- The functional architecture, including why and where the functionality is located
- The Matrix Administrator Module
- The ideas behind the authorization model, including roles and tokens
- What you can do with editors
- How you can edit and create workflows, messages, docs and users’ roles
- An introduction to Matrix accounts: understand the list of functions, for example storno
- What the technical components are and what they are used for: MIS, MSL, BPM, CRM, communication, document management, CFM and security
- How a Matrix accounts product is built with the product builder
- The Matrix templates and processes
This training gives you the following skills:
- Explain the working of the main modules at a high level
- Create and edit Matrix templates
What courses must I take before taking this one?
None. This is a great start in understanding Matrix.
Who is it suitable for?
Analysts, consultants, project managers, product owners, solution architects and developers.
Max. number of participants per session
What is included?
One day of instructor-led training complete with exercises, slide handouts, showcases and a lunch prepared by our chef in our Amsterdam office.
Price: € 895