We are on a journey to transform the way banking is done. Think of improving and connecting our platform to a world of technology stacks. As a .NET Developer, you will collaborate with a team of developers spread over our offices in Portugal, the Netherlands, Iceland, and Serbia. Within this role, you will support our efforts to ensure that our platform is connected with 3rd party products as an ecosystem.
- Participate in technical and functional design efforts.
- Work on a modern DevOps environment with fully automated CI/CD pipelines.
- Design clean and reliable code.
- Experienced in .NET and REST APIs;
- Exposed to distributed systems;
- Experienced with CQRS pattern is a great benefit;
- Proficient in object-oriented methodologies and approaches;
- Experienced in implementing automated tests;
- Experienced in relational and NoSQL databases;
- Experience with the Azure platform is a great benefit;
- Hands-on, with a collaborative approach and excellent team spirit;
- Proficient in spoken and written English;
- Living in Portugal.
what we offer.
We believe that having fun in your work gives better and more significant results! You can expect from us:
- An excellent salary;
- Informal office space in Lisbon;
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home or even full-remote;
- Health Insurance
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Access to training platforms and courses;
- Fruits, tea, sweets, and lots of great coffee;
Expect to be pampered and taken care of during the recruitment process!
- Our first call getting to know each other.
- The first interview, let’s start to understand each other further
- Meet a few more of your future co-workers
- Is the match still there? Let’s make it official
We are a team of passionate developers, financial specialists, and former bank employees who unite their experience with solid cloud-native technology.
Our core product is called °neo. We started working on it two years ago with design thinking at its core. Before we wrote a single line of code we spoke to actual users, understood their problems, and came up with genuinely innovative ways to make their working lives better. Then we validated those solutions, and finally, we started building.
Together with our clients and industry specialists, we are on a mission to liberate banks through the core banking platform.
Join us in our mission.