As an IT Operations Engineer, you will be responsible for the day-to-day activities of our IT department. You will troubleshoot a varied range of issues, from fairly simple to more complex and in-depth ones. In a nutshell you will be the "go-to" person that all our users will look up to when something isn't right, but will also be able to escalate issues when needed.
- Participate in IT projects and software implementations.
- Administration of user accounts, permissions and access rights in AD.
- Work with Office 365, Azure, SharePoint and Intune.
- Continue to implement and secure our Modern Workplace Environment.
- Tracking and following up on IT support tickets.
- Manage our IT assets and keep our Office tidy and organized.
- Troubleshoot server and networking issues.
- First-line end-user support.
Overall you feel happy to help our end users with any issues they might have, and come up with solutions for issues that may be recurring.
- 1-2 years of experience in a technical support role.
- Experience with Office 365, SharePoint, Azure and Intune.
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence or any other issue tracking software.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server, AD, LDAP and Office365.
- Experience working with Azure AD, users, groups and dynamic groups.
- Strong understanding of IP networking, VPNs, DNS, DHCP and Firewall concepts.
- Experience in Virtualization: Hyper-V, VMWare and Azure.
- A problem solver that has the ability to take a task to completion.
- Have a "security first" mindset a keen eye for detail.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours.
- You are also willing to (occasionally) travel and work internationally.
- Strong English oral and written communication skills.
For this, you will of course have your technical skillset, but at least as important, the ability to align with our teams located in Amsterdam, Iceland, Portugal and Serbia.
what we offer.
We believe that having fun in your work gives better and greater results!. We value diversity and inclusion, welcoming people of any age, gender, and background. In case of equal fit, we prefer candidates that contribute to the cultural diversity of our team. As we promote equal opportunities, values inclusion and diversity. You can expect from us:
Competitive monthly salary Work laptop Flexible WFH policy
Travel allowance Mobile phone Warm workspace
Excellent secondary benefits Coffee, tea, and a daily lunch
Expect to be pampered and taken care of during the recruitment process!
- Our first call is getting to know each other.
- The first interview, let’s start to understand each other further
- Meet a few more of your future co-coworkers
- Is the match still there? Let’s make it official!
We are a team of passionate developers, financial specialists, and former bank employees who unite their experience with solid cloud-native technology.
Our core product is called °neo. We started working on it two years ago with design thinking at its core. Before we wrote a single line of code we spoke to actual users, understood their problems, and came up with genuinely innovative ways to make their working lives better. Then we validated those solutions, and finally, we started building.
Together with our clients and industry specialists, we are on a mission to liberate banks through the core banking platform.
Join us in our mission.