As Solutions Architect, you play a crucial role in advising and recommending solutions that perfectly fit the needs of our prospects and clients. In this role you work closely together with the commercial team and the product development teams. Your expertise works both ways: you help us improve to fit the client needs and you help the client understand our value. For this you use your knowledge of the platform, your analytical skills and commercial mindset. Your recommendations transition happy prospects into happy clients.
- Translate the business needs and requirements of prospects into a solution design.
- Present our platform in demos and prospect proposals, at events.
- Facilitate workshops and technical sessions with (prospective) clients
- Take the lead in answering RFIs/ RFPs.
- Maintain the RFI/RFP response knowledge base.
- Identify gaps between the platform and needs from the market and provide input for Product roadmap based on prospect feedback and market developments.
- Provide input on sales collateral and coordinate content with Marketing team.
- Liaise with other internal teams including customer success, sales and legal to manage aspects of the client engagement.
Essential skills, education and work history
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in banking or technology. proven 5+ year track record of success in banking technology, SAAS/Cloud and/or digitization.
- flexible and comfortable working with a next generation product in an emerging market.
- Proven analytical and consulting skills (preferably at a consulting firm) to transform prospect needs into a fitting proposal.
- Experience with interaction on C-Level and across IT and business units.
- Strong communicator, able to present innovative product vision and technical.
- Passion and commitment for customer success.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.