As Enterprise Account Executive, you carry responsibility for your own sales quota and for developing and converting new opportunities into successful and happy customers. You closely collaborate with subject matter experts and our Solution Architects. Also, this role involves working in close cooperation with sales counterparts from our partner base in the region.
Principal responsibilities/ or accountabilities
- Identify prospect business challenges, emerging needs or technology pain points and translate these into a compelling solution
- Manage complex software sales cycles: develop comprehensive sales plans, develop opportunities at new target accounts, successfully convert prospects into customers.
- Negotiate pricing and close contracts (with support from senior management).
- Develop and maintain senior-level relationships within the target accounts.
- Collaborate with a team of world-class pre-sales engineers and key stakeholders within Five Degrees
Essential skills, education and work history
- 7-10 years of enterprise solution sales experience with digital or core banking technology. Alternatively, complex SAAS enterprise consultative software.
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise software deals; consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals.
- Persuasive and effective written and verbal communications skills, along with strong analytical skills.
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement to C-Level, and across IT and business units
- Strong communicator, able to present innovative product vision
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
- Work experience in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Career that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and achievement.