What we do?
five°degrees is a financial technology provider delivering next generation banking software to retail and private banks. Our clients are retail banks, asset managers, online savings banks and greenfield operations in the financial services industry.
Our industry-proven and awarded Matrix digital banking platform offers fully automated banking services supporting any segment, product or channel through a rich mid office environment, connecting to any (legacy) back-office system. Our products operate in a fully automated model with an unparalleled level of self service at every touch point giving both customers and banks real-time insight and control in the process. The cutting-edge web-based Mid office portal offers benefits in terms of efficiency in adapting new business processes on the go. The open API services platform integrates with any external system or service e.g. checks, passport validations, personal finance modules, AML, risk, or any external banking service required. Our clients run the technology in pre-defined flavors: full retail and SME banking, savings bank, private banking or micro finance.
and we do it with high quality.
five°degrees is 3rd time consecutive member of the FinTech50 and a Dutch FinTech Awards winner in the Banking IT category. Our product and setup have won multiple awards globally.
How we do it?
Colleagues at five°degrees are very proud of the company and are extremely happy with their job, as shown in the Staff Involvement Survey. Last year we were in the top 10 of best employers for companies in the category of <100 staff members, according to Effectory and Intermediair.
The culture in our company is characterized as open, transparent and collaborative.
We believe that fun in your work is giving better and greater results! We have monthly activities with our teams in all locations and of course the daily lunch we take in our office.
As Sales Manager, you will carry your own sales quota reporting to the Director Sales and will be responsible for developing and converting new opportunities into successful and happy customers. You closely collaborate with demand generation specialist and our solution consultants, as well as the professional services organization. Also, this role will involve working in close cooperation with sales counterparts from our partner base in the region.
- Manage complex software sales cycles.
- Generate leads and sales opportunities and successfully convert these through the sales funnel.
- Diagnose prospect banks’ business issues, emerging needs or technology pain points and translate these into a compelling solution and vision.
- Identify, connect and actively engage with key targets, influencers and decision makers.
- Develop and maintain senior-level relationships within the target accounts.
- Collaborate with a team of world-class pre-sales engineers, feeding them with spot-on intelligence.
- Negotiate pricing and close contracts (with senior management support).
- Develop comprehensive sales plans to achieve and exceed sales quota; focus is on the development of opportunities at new target accounts and the development of new markets with our partners.
- Extensive experience and understanding of the financial services industry and competitive landscape in digital core banking solutions.
- Follow Solution Selling and/or SPIN best practices during the sales cycle.
- Persuasive and effective written and verbal communications skills, along with strong analytical skills.
- Successfully sold software to the financial services sector.
- 7-10 years of enterprise solution sales experience with digital or core banking technology. Alternatively, web technology (WCM, Portal, ecommerce, digital marketing).
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise software deals; consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals.
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement to C-Level, and across IT and business units
- Strong communicator, able to present innovative product vision
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Passion and commitment for customer success/delight.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
- Work experience in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Career that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and achievement.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree.
five°degrees provides excellent company benefits.
- Handsomely paid
- Travel allowance
- Professional workspace with the laptop
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Working closely in a team of highly skilled professionals
- Lots of fun and plenty of space for personal development
- The office is located nearby public transport so it is easily accessible
- Free healthy lunch which is made with fresh ingredients every day by our lovely cook. Also drinks, snacks and fruit are available.