As a Technical Team Lead, you drive a development team on building features for our cloud banking platform. This includes supporting your team members by providing technical and operational guidance through coaching and mentorship. You also evaluate stories to assess the knowledge and skills needed to complete them successfully and work with the team to make sure the proper resources are allocated.
- Collaborate with experienced developers from our other offices in The Netherlands, Iceland and Serbia;
- Play an important role in technical and functional designs;
- Work on a modern DevOps environment with fully automated CI/CD pipelines;
- Design clean and reliable code.
- Coach team members in the best use of design patterns;
- Contribute to company standards and best practices;
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with other members of the team and the wider organization;
- Have a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization;
who you are
- A strong leader with great teamwork skills;
- Proficient in REST APIs;
- Proficient in .Net Core with Azure Platform Development;
- Experienced in Microservices architecture;
- Exposed to CQRS pattern;
- Up to speed with backed technologies;
- Proficient in object-oriented methodologies and approaches;
- Proficient on implementing automated tests;
- Proficient in relational and NoSQL databases;
- Hands-on, with a collaborative approach and great team spirit;
- Proficient in spoken and written English;
- Living in Lisbon area or willing to relocate asap.
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
- Informal office space in Lisbon city Centre;
- Flexible working hours;
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Access to training platforms and courses;
- Fruits, tea, sweets and lots of coffee;
- Fun Fridays: we believe that having fun in your work gives better and greater results!