Together with your team, you ensure high quality delivery of releases. You are responsible for improving and extending the coverage of our suite of unit, functional and integration tests.
As part of the development team, you participate in daily stand-up meetings, perform manual and automated tests, help triage bug reports and have regular contact with key users of our software.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Create a QA strategy for a portfolio of web applications and RESTful API’s;
- Work with developers, other QA's, project managers to plan and execute manual and automated tests;
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and implementation of best practices;
who you are
- Experienced in software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experienced on working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Proficient in automated testing tools;
- Up to speed with new testing tools and test strategies;
- Hands-on, with a collaborative approach and great team spirit;
- Proficient in spoken and written English;
- Living in Lisbon area or willing to relocate asap.
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
- Informal office space in Lisbon city Centre;
- Flexible working hours;
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Access to training platforms and courses;
- Fruits, tea, sweets and lots of coffee;
- Fun Fridays: we believe that having fun in your work gives better and greater results!