As Customer Success Manager, you are the first and the main contact for a group of our clients and prospects. You ensure the long-term success and relationship with these clients and prospects. You are responsible for developing and maintaining a strong business relationship with the clients that are assigned to you.
By identifying the needs of your clients, you feed the product development teams with new business ideas. When the client requires new functionality from the platform, you liaise between the client and the product development teams, to manage the expectations on both sides.
You are successful when your clients are successful!
- Build and maintain operational, productive, and professional business relationships with your clients.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your clients. Handle all opportunities and complaints from clients.
- Identify the desired growth path of your clients and pro-actively act upon these opportunities.
- Clearly communicate the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders on regular basis. You actively manage your stakeholders to prevent surprises to them.
- Manage and coordinate cross-functional teams to meet timely and successful performance objectives and client’s expectations.
- Manage the revenues, costs, and margins of the client initiatives.
- Manage the risks related to your clients and their initiatives.
- Arrange and assign required skillsets to support on the client initiatives.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations related to your client group.
- Manage the service contracts and SLA’s.
Desired skills and experience
- Proven track record in successfully managing multiple clients and their initiatives at the same time.
- Minimal 10 years of experience in managing client delivery in a banking environment.
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- Strong planner / organizer.
- Proven experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on the identified needs.
- You are hands-on and can support your clients when needed. For more specialistic support, you can organize while staying client responsible.
- You are pro-active in client management and advisory.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Proven ability to be flexible in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
- Knowledge and experience of working in an agile environment.
- Ability to work independently in an international company environment.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours.
- You are willing to (occasionally) travel.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong English oral and written communication skills.
- A results-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment.
- Banking knowledge, full understanding of cash products like Current Accounts, Loans, Term Deposits.